Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (Relexable by 5% for SC & ST candidates.) Preferences will be giving to candidates with science subjects.
Age Limit : 17-35 years
Medical Fitness Certificate: Candidate should submit medical fitness certificate from a Qualified Registered Medical Practitioner which should include the report of
Procedure for forwarding an Application: A candidate seeking admission in GNM course shall apply on prescribed from appended at the end of this prospectus in their own hand-writing.
Required Document with Application for GNM:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Matric duly attested for proof of age.
- Photocopy of 10+2 Examination Certificate along with detailed marks sheet.
- Photocopy of Character Certificate from principle of last School/College attended.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate from Tehsildar of Sub-Divisional Magistrate if applicable.
- Ten Passport size photographs (one affixed on the space provided) and the Application from for admission.
- A Bank draft of Rs. 100/- payable to Malwa School of Nursing, Mehal Kalan along with the application from for admission.
Method of Selection: Eligible candidate will be called for interview before a Board Constituted for this purpose. Management reserves the right to select or reject any candidate without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
The fees and dues of each year will have to paid in advance by the candidate in case of failing, the seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- All the charges are subject to revision at any time during the course.
- Students will have to pay for the uniform & books separately.
- The institute is affiliated to big hospitals and health care in and around the city to provide a variety of practical learning experience to the trainees. Whatsoever fee revised by the respective institute/Government for the purpose shall have to be borne by the candidate.
- The selected candidate will have to certify the Matriculation / 10+2 Certificate for its authenticity by the respective boards.
Eligibility for admission to final Examination
To be eligible for admission to the examination the Administrative head of the institution has to certify that the candidate:
- Has attended not less than three fourth(75%) of the total classes for each paper (lectures, practical & field work)
- Has completed the practical training requirements.
- Has record of her/his practical experience, duly completed and signed by the administrative head of the Institute.
- In 11 months a year i.e. 33 months in 3 years (G.N.M.).
- Has met the field experience requirements.