1. Reorganization: ANM-INC-02/Jan/2010 Dated 24.07.10
2. Affiliation: From PNRC
3. Approval: Approved by Govt. of Punjab.
4. Duration: Two Years (2) - Regular Course
5. Fee Structure: As per Govt. of Punjab instructions from time to time.
- The Minimum age for Admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- (b) The maximum age for Admission is 30 years.
- (c) The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of Secondary certificate, 10th Class or Central Board education or a recognized equivalent public examination. Subjects of study equivalent to those prescribed by the C.B.S.E. for the Class X with minimum 45% marks.
- (d) Admission is subjected to satisfactory, medical examination report.